Friday, July 25, 2008

The Kluba Kids




The Kluba kids have been enjoying their summer! We've been to a lot of playgrounds, the zoo, the pool, the mall, and eaten a lot of snow cones and slurpees! Kacey's been going to a camp and the playground by the pool. They go on field trips and get to swim 2 or 3 times a week. She started taking piano lessons this summer snd is doing really well. We play the chopsticks duet and I am just amazed that I have such a big girl! Dillon has been going to his preschool's summer school. We call it Happy Day Camp! He has a lot of fun there and it lets mom breathe for a few hours! Dillon's got a ton of energy and is very curious about everything. He's ALWAYS on the go and is a magnet to mischief as most little boys can be! Brady is getting to be so big! He's so close to walking - taking a few steps here and there. He's still most fond of mom, but survived a day and a half with out her! He stayed home with a friend while the rest of us went on a big family vacation to the Huzzah River for camping and a float trip this month. We had a lot of fun, but a day on the river with the kids was anything but relaxing! I think next time, we'll just camp! Dillon had a field day with all of the rocks and sticks, while Kacey was determined to catch a fish. She finally did, and put it in a water bottle with rocks on the bottom and a few holes in the top. Poor Amber, river fish need to stay in the river!


So that's our update in a nutshell. Just trying to survive each day with 3 little kids who are getting bigger each day! Well, Land Before Time is over, so I need too get back to work :) Thanks, Neen for gettiong this blog started. I think it'll be a lot of fun!


2 comments:

Lucky Mommy said...

Hurray for a family blog! I can't believe you've gone from not using the internet to posting these beautiful pictures so fast! Your kids are so big and so adorable. I think Brady and Michael look a little bit a like. I loved hearing about Dillon's baseball learning experiences and Kacey's party. You are deep into mommy-hood and doing a great job! I love you and can't wait to hear more news.

Amy Lynn said...

This is so fun! Your kids are so cute. And hooray for the world's most fun mom...I need to find more ways for OTHER people to take my kids to the pool so I don't have to do it. But school started today and I'm already mourning our lost summer...