Tuesday, January 6, 2009

John and Katharine 11-20-08

A few more pictures from John and Katharine's wedding day...

Lisa and Kristina are leaving me in the dust where creating a post is concerned.  I thought I had my pictures in order but evidently I still have a lot to learn about this.  Anyway, here are a few more pictures from John and Katharine's wedding.  It was such a wonderful day.  The temple ceremony was sweet and full of the love of family and love of the Lord.  We love Katharine and are so thankful to have her in our family. We're grateful that she and John have found each other and have chosen to marry one another.  We appreciate the loving kindness they show to everyone and the fun they bring to our family!
The reception hall was so pretty.  Katharine's family had decorated with candles and greenery.  The brick fireplace made it seem so inviting.  Time for family pictures...is this really us?  Where did our family of little kids go?   
  I can't help smiling when I see this picture of our grown-up children!


This is one of my favorites of John and Katharine.


Kristina, Dad, and Mom at the temple 


Linda, Evan, Angie, Julie, and Derick found a nice 
window seat overlooking the temple after the wedding dinner.


John and Katharine were beaming with happiness when they came out of the temple to greet everyone who had gathered to congratulate them.   There were lots of hugs, smiles, and pictures.  They are a great couple and we're all so happy for them!  


1 comment:

Lucky Mommy said...

They do look so happy and are so kind and fun. I'm glad you live close to them now and can spend time with them when they can. I can't believe your children are so grown up too. Angie was such a help to us last week. She really worked hard keeping the boys happy and unpacking the kitchen with me. What a blessing your five children are. It reminds me that one day Sam and Michael will be grown up. I love you.