Saturday, July 11, 2009

Past*a House Pasta Con Broccoli Recipe

I just found this online and haven't tried it, but I can't wait to see if it's as good as the real thing!


Ingredients:
14 ounces noodles
8 ounces half & half
1 ounce butter
1/2 teaspoon garlic
1 ounce tomato sauce
1 ounce broccoli
1 ounce fresh mushrooms
1/4 cup parmesan cheese

Directions:

Cook the noodles until half done (not quite al dente). Drain the water. Add the half & half, butter, garlic, tomato sauce, and broccoli; bring to a hard boil. When noodles are fully cooked, add the mushrooms.

Remove from heat; add the parmesan cheese. Serve hot.

This recipe from CDKitchen for Pasta House's Pasta Con Broccoli serves/makes 4

1 comment:

Becks said...

Thanks for the recipe! Are you sure it's only an ounce of broccoli and mushrooms, and not a cup? I have a kitchen scale, so I'll see how much an ounce of broccoli is. Brent and I will be out of town this week but maybe I can try the recipe when we get back. Whoever is the first one to try it will have to let everybody know how it turns out!