Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy 75th Dad!

Happy 75th Birthday, Dad! (Our camera has a very short video record time, so I didn't have time to list all the many, many things I love about you.) You have been and continue to be such a positive influence in my life. I always felt very secure as a child, and even now I know that you are always there for me. Thank you for being such a great listener, and incredible mirror, always reflecting positive feelings. It was easy for me to understand that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me, because I had a dad who loved me so completely and unconditionally! I love you! Happy, Happy Birthday!!!
Love,
Debbie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Dad! We couldn't get everyone together at the same time to do a video so want to leave this birthday wish. . .
Thank you for being such a great dad (and grandpa)! You've always set a great example in every aspect of life: at home, at church and work. Your positive outlook, even in the face of adversity, is inspiring and we owe a great debt of gratitude for your faithful example of love and service. We are so happy that you are able to serve in the temple with Mom and hope you enjoy the assignment more each day. Have a very happy birthday and know we all love you and think of you often. Love, Dan and family.