Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandpa!



Happy Birthday from the Kluba Kids!


They're a bit tricky to understand...
, so I'll interpret for you! Brady loves you so much...especially because you always comb his hair! Kacey loves you for a bunch of reasons, and loves that you always have lots of yummy ice cream! Dillon loves to go to your house and play with the marbles that you bought for him! We are so lucky that we get to see you so often. I love that my kids know you both so well and that they look forward to spending time with you. They love how you will sit and play with them and take the time to listen to what's going on in their lives.


I love you for infinite reasons as well! I think that what I love the most however, is your endless optimism. You are always so positive and truly find the best in everyone and everything. I am incredibly thankful for all that you have done for me, and especially for your unconditional love! I too, have always considered myself so lucky to have the best dad around! I am happy that we live close and are able to spend so much time with you. We all love you so much and appreciate the incredible example that you set for everyone. I am indeed proud to be your daughter! Happy, Happy Birthday!!! I love you! ~Lisa

1 comment:

Becks said...

Looks like a fun slumber party! And Brady's hair always looks great. :) Love you!