Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Birthday, Lisa!

Today is a very special day in our family! It's Lisa's birthday. I remember Mom and Dad coming into my room early in the morning to tell me they were going to the hospital because today the baby would be born...and later in the morning getting the exciting news that we had a baby sister! Here are a few pictures to celebrate Lisa's special birthday today...
Cute Baby!

Cute Mom!

Birthday Girl, one year old

Daddy's Girl

The family

Big Brother Dave helps Lisa on the rocking horse

Such a happy baby! She had the cutest laugh--and still does!

Christmas Eve

A favorite picture of Lisa

At Mema & Papa's with Becky, Debbie and Amy

In Sweden...

Playing in our yard in Stockholm

Midsummer's Eve in Sweden.
School Days

Family Dinner

Glamour Girls!

At Dave and Lizzie's house

Lisa is a great mom!

Sisters

on vacation in Utah

Lisa is a devoted mother who gives her all for her children. She teaches and encourages them and takes them on fantastic adventures all over the city.
WE LOVE YOU, LISA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

4 comments:

Amy Lynn said...

Happy, happy, happy birthday!!!! You know that 40 is the new 30, right?! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with cake, love and much adoration. You deserve it! Thinking of you today...

Leese said...

Thank You Becky!!! That was a fun little trip down memory lane! i especially like the Glamour Girls :) I hope you know that you are a huge example and inspiration for me. We had such a great time with you last month! I love you!!!

Becks said...

That Glamour Girls picture cracks me up. What on earth were we wearing???!!!!! Such an unfortunate time in the history of fashion.

Abby said...

Happy Birthday indeed--I just caught up on the last few posts and LOVED seeing all the pictures and also loved the memories. (For some reason I have a very vague childhood memory of Dave fishing in that lake...I wonder why...) I have memories too--having the stomach flu while staying at Aunt Linda's house...and trying to sneak a starburst--it did NOT end well. Also I have a few pretty clear memories of a particular girlfriend of Dave's.
And Kristina is in a lot of our family photos :)
Sorry to take up the birthday spotlight, but I got all caught up in the Oscarson fun!